New York City in Black and White

Saturday, November 26, 2016

"When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white you photograph their souls." - Ted Grant

A few months ago I was luck enough to be able to visit New York City for the first time (of many I hope!) To say it was amazing is an understatement, seeing the city truly alive is nothing like you can see or imagine from a movie or photograph, but something you must experience for yourself, feel for yourself.
Even though the quote above references people I still believe that the philosophy can be applied to things and places. New York City is the most amazing city I've ever visited (granted I haven't been to every city in the world) the life and soul of the city is the people. While it is almost impossible to capture the beauty in mere photographs here are a few of my favourites. I'm trying out something new with the edits and I hope you all enjoy! 
  I'd love to hear what your favourite cities are, comment them down below and tell me what you think of the edit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe