My Summer Bucket List for 2016 + Free Printable

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Even if half the world is plunging into winter, down here in NZ summer is finally on it's way!! I am beyond excited eeeek!! In order to commemorate the beginning of what I hope to be the best summer yet (touch wood don't want to jinx it!), I decided to write a summer bucket list and share it with all of you, I also made it into a free printable! Available here.


1. Watch the sunrise 

2. Go a whole day without my phone

3. Have a picnic

4. Play in the sprinklers

5. Scream

6. Learn something new

7. Have a bonfire + make s'mores

8. Go camping

9. Have a movie night 

10. Bake cookies 

11. Play spotlight in the dark

12. Go night swimming

13. Have a water fight

14. Go surfing 

15. Get a manicure + pedicure 

16. Say yes to everything for an entire day! 

17. Take pictures in a Photo Booth

18. Go swimming fully-clothed

19. Play hide and seek in a supermarket

20. Build a fort

21. Have a paint fight 

22. Carve my name in a tree 

23. Chase down an ice cream truck

24. Stargaze

25. Play mini golf 

26. Sit on a roof

27. Scrapbook

28. Send a message in a bottle

29. Go on a scenic walk

30. Watch the sunset

Hopefully you will all be able to complete my bucket list this summer! Just download it here. I'd love to hear what you want to do this summer, tell me in the comments below! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe